I've now finished 'Titus' (previously under the working title 'Thunder'), giving it its final paint job. Although originally conceived as not having a base I've decided to put one on just to give it more stability, as it's very light (being carved from hard foam). I'll also go back and give the same treatment to 'Arc'.
While doing the finishing on that - I started a new project, as yet untitled, which is my first sculpture carved in wood. It's very different from working in stone or foam, but I'm starting to get used to it, and starting to enjoy working on it. This is coming to the end of the carving stage, and then I'll be moving on the rasp work and sanding. The wood I'm using is Lime, also known as Basswood or Linden.
I've also just brought back 'Chalice' and 'Archetype' from their stay at Stoneworks Gallery in Swanage, as sadly it's closing. So it's good to renew their acquaintance, and I'm going to have to start thinking about finding another gallery, or maybe setting up a solo exhibition, as the place is getting a bit cluttered with sculpture.